Thursday, January 19, 2012

Why is there no power in my car's (Acura TSX) power outlets?

I just bought a used 2005 Acura TSX 1 weeks ago. There's no manual came with it. My sales promised me to order it and mail it to me. Today I just found one problem: there's no power in the 2 power outlets while I was driving my car and used my car charger for my cell phone. Can someone help me or should I send the car back to the dealer?Why is there no power in my car's (Acura TSX) power outlets?
Have the dealer check the fuse panel. You can do it if you want. It is mostlikly under the dash driver side. The panel should have a diagrame telling what fuse is for what, but since you just bought it why not have the dealer give you some service. you made them a lot of money
Thanks so much for all of your answers! Finally, I got this problem fixed in the Acura dealer.

Report Abuse

Why is there no power in my car's (Acura TSX) power outlets?
This is a warranty issue. Acura will fix or instruct you for free. Take the cell+charger with you.
yeah i think its just a blown fuseWhy is there no power in my car's (Acura TSX) power outlets?
I had the same problem and it turned out to be a blown fuse.
I say bring it back to acura and make them take car of it. If not call acura roadside assistance and you can ask them they could tell you which fuse it is and how to fix it and what it might be.



But simply bring it to acura and get them to fix it under warrenty.
send it back to the dealer while it's still under warranty
it sounds like you got a lemon. the fuse panel is just the tip of the iceberg. if the fuse for your 12-volt chargers is blown, the fuel management system could be compromised as well. your timing could be off causing more engine knock and poorer gas mileage. if you dont fix this problem soon, you could blow your engine, and cause your transmission to fall out of the bottom of your car. watch out!
Check your fuse pannel. Your power outlets have a fuse. If the fuse is blown out. Most fuse pannel's are on the driver side, above where your feet are, or on the left side of your dash. I am a diesel mechanic, but we dont get to many cars. Thats what we check first for a loss of power.
  • p411
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment