Thursday, January 19, 2012

Should I buy an Acura TSX 2008 model?

How is the reliability of this car. I own a VW Jetta four cylinder engine and the pick up is kind of slow on the freeway. How is the four cylinder in the acura? How good or bad is the acceleration with an automatic transmission. Is this a better choice than a Audi A4 08 four cylinder turbo. The audi has great pick up. How expansive is the maintenance costs of this vehicle? Also, can I install my kenwood nav unit (5120) in an acura.Should I buy an Acura TSX 2008 model?
I have a TSX myself, and acceleration isn't what TSX is designed for, they're entry level luxury car, not entry level luxury car that pumps out 300hp at the engine. Honda DOES have torque to that dumb POS up there, how else do you think an integra type R DC5 can make 14sec quarter mile stock? and a DC2R integra stock does low 13? are you dumb? LOL you're clearly in texas and a redneck that only knows about V6 and american cars LOL.



Right Let's all buy a heavy useless v6 that can't turn for crap LOL



Back to the question though, no matter wat the TSX is a better car than a Jetta, Jetta's designed for middle age women or sales rep, if you're a real man go get a TSX, spend a few grand supercharging it with the comptech supercharger + cat back exhaust and header then finish it off with an hondata K Pro, and vtec that thing all day 24/7Should I buy an Acura TSX 2008 model?
I will answer your question the best I can. Acura and Lexus are both the most reliable luxury cars. The acura is faster than the jetta but probably a little slower than the audi. The acura will have better handling than the audi; acuras are known for good handling. The audi has more luxury than the acura, but you pay more for it up front, in maintenance and in repairs. Unless you have a great paying job to spend at least $600-$700 a year on an audi, go with the acura. It only costs a little more than most hondas to maintain and repair. I don't know about the nav unit, sorry. Hope I helped!Should I buy an Acura TSX 2008 model?
My daughter picked up a used 2004 TSX here in Buffalo over the summer for $14K, and I can tell you from driving the car, it rips! It has a 2.4 VTEC motor in it, as opposed to the 2.0 VTEC that I have in my 2002 RSX. The car is so good, I cannot even being to believe that any TSX would be compared to any Audi or VW. This car is in a class of its own. Drive one and you will fall in love with it. Maintenance is a breeze like most Honda's/Acuras.
their is no such thing as a good acceleration n/a 4 boomer. the srt 4 and ss cobalt is the only 4's that have good acceleration.



if your looking for acceleration honda,acura isnt the place. no torque.



mitsubishi dsm eclipse, and the later on v6 eclipse are worthy performance buys. the mustang,camaro,firebird v6s are another cheap performance buys.



acura and honda have all top end power, so you have to redline it to be getting anywhere.



its like this, sluggish, sluggish, whoa!, shift. and repeat.
  • d3100
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment