Thursday, January 12, 2012

I want to trade in my acura rsx for a tsx how does it work?

I want to trade in my acura rsx 2006 for a four door tsx. I still owe about 13k on the car is it worth trading it in for a tsx. but the thing is i down 6k for the car. what should i do?I want to trade in my acura rsx for a tsx how does it work?
If it was me I would sell my RSX to someone just have them pay you you pay off the car and then buy your TSX. If you don't wan't to go through that trouble then take it to a dealer and take it to carmax first as they usually have good purchase prices. I have seen a lot where the people take their car to CARMAX then to the dealer say this is what carmax is giving and then the dealer matches it. You will not get as much as selling it outright but it's easier and you have a tax credit for this when you trade your car in. If your trade in is worth $15000 and the TSX is $27000 then you only pay taxes on $12000 dollars instead of the whole 27. If your taxes were 6% this would save you $900 in taxes that you won't pay.Plus all Acura dealers are looking for RSX's because they are hard to come by so you will get top dollar.I want to trade in my acura rsx for a tsx how does it work?
Cost of TSX - Trade in value of RSX +$13K - $6K will be what the you Will owe on the TSXI want to trade in my acura rsx for a tsx how does it work?
Whyyyyy???? My bro has a RSX and I love it so does he. Dont trade it in. They dont make RSX anymore so you dont see one everyday like you see a Toyota or a Honda.
Pay off your RSX first and then worry about getting another car. Don't want to go into debt now do we...

No comments:

Post a Comment