Thursday, January 19, 2012

Help buying a acura tsx they both great ?

I when down to the dealer ship to see a acura tsx both white one has a navigation system with 50000 miles n another one that does not have a nav n has only 30000 miles



They both the same price 15000 clean title

The most vote I will getHelp buying a acura tsx they both great ?
even tho I do have nav and think it was terrific when I needed it I would go for the one without nav. The nav on my 06 tsx needs updating which cost $185.00 for the disc. (go to acura website if you want to verify the price of the update-it is not $300.00) My tsx has 120,000 problem free miles. The Portable GPS are cheaper and many have free updating.Help buying a acura tsx they both great ?
Buy the one with 30000 miles because my Acura hit the 100,000 they thing just starts to cost too much money. The car with navigation system cost too much money to use it first the updates are $300 the other is betterHelp buying a acura tsx they both great ?
I would get the one without the NAV, you can buy one anywhere for $100 or so and it works just as well.
if the NAV system the only difference then i would suggest to get the one with 30K miles. But if not loaded versions of cars tend to keep their value more than the simple ones.

good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment