Thursday, January 12, 2012

How much would a small dent in the front passenger's side bumper cost for an 05 Acura TSX 4door, black?

So today I walked outside and noticed this small dent on the bottom of the front passenger's side front bumper. I have no idea how i got it, and it couldn't be a hit and run cause the small dent is on the lower side of the front passenger bumper. I just got the car, and I'm a college student so I don't have much money. I'm just curious on how much a shop would quote me to fix this problem. It's a small dent, but there are scratches around it as well. It seems that the dent is from hitting a curb, but I don't remember hitting anything. I left the car at a firestone for a couple of hours, and i'm wondering if one of the workers took it out for a joy ride and caused it, but it's not right for me to assume, i'm just really worried and need some help. Please inform me on anything I could do or any information that would be help full. Thank you for your time,



Toni -How much would a small dent in the front passenger's side bumper cost for an 05 Acura TSX 4door, black?
i wonder how i am suposto give you an estimate without seeing it



i can guess $400 but that is a guess



bring it by my shop ill get you a good estimate
  • mopar
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment