Sunday, January 8, 2012

What are your thoughts on the Acura TSX 2004-2006?

I am looking at the TSX probably 2004-2006, and I was wondering what peoples opinions of the car. And not that its cool and stuff like that, but if you have any insight, on like the reliability, performance, and stuff like that please let me know.|||There very nice cars..|||It's a nice car and looks WAY better than the new ones.|||Its a great car. Fun to drive. Handles great and quick.


The most reliable luxury car available. It is made by Honda.


Its performance is not as good as other competitors like BMW 3 series, Audi A4, Infiniti G35, and Lexus IS. Because its competitors have lots more power and 6 cylinder engines.





While the Acura TSX has a 200HP 4 cylinder engine.


It is still a great car with great value.|||I love mine, I've literally NEVER had one problem with it but if I did its got Honda parts so its cheap to fix. Fit and finish is spectacular, mines an 04 and I dont plan on looking at a new car for a long time. When I do I'll get another TSX without even looking at the competitors! Hope this helps!|||I have an 2005 TL it's awsome and really smooth. The TSX is a bit smaller but has better leather than the TL. They are made by Honda and any Japanese car has the best performance and most advanced technology. I say go for it.|||Reliablity and performance is great, as with most Japanese cars, however, keep in mind that the TSX is a high performance vehicle.





The TSX uses premium gas, maintenance is very expensive as are the replacement parts plus labor.





Also, your insurance rates will be high (especially if you are under the age of 25).

No comments:

Post a Comment