Thursday, January 19, 2012

Acura tsx 2008 is a luxury car and is it expensive for repairs, gas, and insurance?

im planning to buy itAcura tsx 2008 is a luxury car and is it expensive for repairs, gas, and insurance?
it is not a luxury car and the repairs are average in price
I personally own a 06 6MT tsx, bought new 11/06. I use regular gas and have all the service done by acura/honda dealers. I replaced the tires at 74,000 miles and the car still has the original brakes, battery and runs excellent with 96,000+problem free miles. I do not race it so I get very good gas mileage and the insurance is not that expensive for full coverage. I recommend it.Acura tsx 2008 is a luxury car and is it expensive for repairs, gas, and insurance?
Yes, it will be expensive maintaining this car. This car actually is recommended to use "Premium" fuel. You don't have to. However, Acura's are very reliable. My 1992 Acura Integra GS( replaced by the tsx and rsx) had 225,000 miles until i got into a crash in 2003. Right now my 2003 Acura TL Type-S is still running strong and has 65k. Get the Acura.
TSX is a 4 door sports sedan that has been very highly rated in the automotive press. I personally owned a 2005 TSX and they are great cars. Insurance is average and the TSX rarely has anything go wrong with it. It is very dependable and repair cost are going to be average. Mine got around 32 mpg highway and 26 combined. Very fuel efficient.Acura tsx 2008 is a luxury car and is it expensive for repairs, gas, and insurance?
It's not a luxury car. It's a re-branded European Honda Accord, so expect repairs to be about the same.
Its an entry level sports sedan. Expect its service and spare parts 2 be more expensive than a Honda's.
No its the same as the Accord.

No comments:

Post a Comment