Thursday, January 19, 2012

Are the acura tsx good cars?

are the 2004-2007 acura tsx good cars? are they reliable, long lasting, good in performance, etc? iam looking to buy one and was wondering if its a good buy.Are the acura tsx good cars?
I bought a 2006 Acura TSX in October of '05. I like it a lot. I also got the navigation system and XM radio, so it's a really fun car. I have had absolutely no problems with it, except for this idiot woman who backed into me after it was one month old!



It is a little overpriced, but it is a great car.
ha sucks.

Report Abuse

Are the acura tsx good cars?
Yes, They are Honda's with better features and Trim. So they are great. Typically very very good reliability and most everyone who has one loves it! Hope this helps
The TSX is the Acura version of the Honda Accord. They are almost identical mechanically. And you can't kill a Honda. I know, I've tried...3 times.



When if comes to luxury car for econo car money, you can't beat the TSX. If you are really that worried, buy a 2003-2007 Honda Accord EX-L. Either way, you could do alot worse.Are the acura tsx good cars?
whatever you do don't listen to this dumbass ahead of me

Any Toyota or Honda is far better than Ford or GM



Japanese cars are better quality than American

no brag just fact
The tsx is awesome. It is honda made so it will last. I defintly think it would be a good buy
My uncle just bought a TSX for my cousin and i have to say its a great car in appeal and performance. More than anything its reliable and yeah it drinks Premium fuel. Its a great buy.



Decent fuel economy, great comfort, great visibility and wonderful drive.



PS: The TSX is the Europen Accord (just to be politically correct) :)
hell yeah its got 200 some hp and its only a v4 and its fast as **** its basicly a honda so its long lasting
Yeah
I own a 2006 tsx 6spd with nav., and love it. It only has 5,000 miles on it but I plan to keep it along time. It is a fun, comfortable car to drive. I would recommend it
Before buying my RL I looked at the tsx. It was a very nice car. My acura dealer uses them as loaners. They are of course hondas so they last forever. I just wanted a car with more options

so I bought my rl. They have 4 cylinder engines so they don't have alot of power. But they have enough. They are very safe cars.
My co-worker here has the TSX and she says the longer shes had it the worse fuel economy it gets, and she is religious about the maintenance. Also, she thinks that the paint on them is very cheap. it cracks and other Acura owners say the same thing. other than that she says its reliable. She said that those things would keep her from buying another acura. hope this helps
There is a review, which pretty much mirrored other reviews about with the same opinion, in that the Acura TSX is a quality car but the price tag is usually too high for what it is.
no they are FOREIGN. spend your bucks on american muscle if you wanna get back the money you paid for it 5-10 years from now.

No comments:

Post a Comment