Thursday, January 12, 2012

What are the best mods that I can make for my 09 Acura TSX to increase HP?

Please be specific about brand names, HP gains, and prices if possible! Also please be realistic, I'm not trying to spend over 1k on a single mod, Thanks.What are the best mods that I can make for my 09 Acura TSX to increase HP?
The easiest way to increase horsepower and not break your bank is to free up aspiration via cold air intake, header, and exhaust. Make sure not to buy no named eBay crap. Try to buy something from bigger companies with their own R%26amp;D facilities like K%26amp;N, AEM, and HKS. The bigger companies can cost a bit more but you shouldn't break a grand for all three parts. The hp gains and the sound of the engine and exhaust will be worth it!!What are the best mods that I can make for my 09 Acura TSX to increase HP?
I have a 2008 TL w/Navigation and I installed a cold air intake (bought the actual intake on eBay brand new and had a professional install it) that I think makes a noticeable difference. The whole set up cost me about $500, and it doesn't void the warranty in any way. Looks good under the hood too.What are the best mods that I can make for my 09 Acura TSX to increase HP?
Trade it in and get a TL

No comments:

Post a Comment