Thursday, January 12, 2012

I have a 2004 Acura TSX, and I was wondering if I could use regular gas instead of premium?

My owners manual says that I should only use premium gasoline for the engine. I have a V-tech engine. Would I be able to put regular 87 gasoline in it and see the same performance? Thanks!I have a 2004 Acura TSX, and I was wondering if I could use regular gas instead of premium?
Go with what the owner's manual says. You might get by using 87 if the weather isn't too hot and you're not doing any towing *but* performance and gas mileage will decrease as the computer compensates by retarding ignition timing. Therefore, it's a lose-lose situation for 87.I have a 2004 Acura TSX, and I was wondering if I could use regular gas instead of premium?
Knock knock,,



Who's there ?



Pre ignition and engine damage that's who.



Buy a car you can afford to drive or stop being so cheap.



Pay for gas or pay for repairs your choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment