Thursday, January 19, 2012

HELP! Should I get a used 2004 Acura TSX or Audi A4 or should I get a brand new car?

New car meaning, civic, accord, or the new nissan coupe?HELP! Should I get a used 2004 Acura TSX or Audi A4 or should I get a brand new car?
I have owned an Audi a Civic and an Accord. All are great cars. If you have the money to maintain an Audi it would be most fun to drive they handle like sports cars. However as they approach 100k miles they become real pains in the neck. Civics are best on gas although if you have any tall friends they won't be comfortable. Personnaly, I would choose an Accord. It is the most balanced car of the four you listed. Good on gas, fits five average sized Americans and handles well. Oh and by the way they can easily last until 250k -300k miles if you maintain them properly.
Anything but audi unless drinking free coffee at a dealership waiting room is what you are after. Hint: repairs, unlike coffee, are far from free. I would go with a new car that keeps its value, otherwise - don't know why you would do that though - I would go with a used Acura or Lexus.HELP! Should I get a used 2004 Acura TSX or Audi A4 or should I get a brand new car?
i love the newer acuras but the A4 is hard to turn down,it's an awesome car. You should check out the new 07 Audi TT.

Civic and Accord are pretty sweet brand new cars as well. But between all of these I would go brand new with an accord.
audi a4!HELP! Should I get a used 2004 Acura TSX or Audi A4 or should I get a brand new car?
If I were you I would get the Nissan Coupe if you want a sports type of car. But if you want a familyish car get the Honda Accord.

No comments:

Post a Comment