Thursday, January 19, 2012

2010 Acura TSX 15% oil life, how far can i go?

my 2010 acura tsx recently show a 15% oil life, how far can i go before it reaches below 5%? cause im planning to go on a trip from san jose, ca to san francisco, ca and im afraid if something happens on my way there. and my appointment for an oil change is next week, ugh!



Thanks :)2010 Acura TSX 15% oil life, how far can i go?
Depends on your driving. The newer oil life monitors go by more than just mileage. Usually the recommend you get it changed around 5-10%. Since San Jose and San Francisco are pretty close together you should be fine.2010 Acura TSX 15% oil life, how far can i go?
I think you should bring it in when it's at 10%. But honestly, I can tell when my car needs an oil change. It doesn't have that "spunk" like it does when it has an oil change. You can probably get to where you need to be before it goes to 10% and should be able to make it in for you oil change.2010 Acura TSX 15% oil life, how far can i go?
Those indicators are very pessimistic. Nothing is going to happen.l

No comments:

Post a Comment