Thursday, January 12, 2012

What is the best after market navigation system for an Acura TSX 08 or 09 model?

I would like to purchase and install a new nav system in this car. I am going to install a in dash unit.

Which ones are the best: Kenwood, Alpine, Pioneer? Did you get any electronic faults after the installation? The ones that are offered by the car manufactures are not that good. What are the costs?What is the best after market navigation system for an Acura TSX 08 or 09 model?
Depends on what you are looking for. In my opinion, I like the Pioneer navigation units the best. they are the most user friendly with the GUI and the Ipod/Iphone interface. The only con is that the startup times on the units are a little slow (around 30-45 seconds). I currently have an AVIC-F700BT unit installed but am looking to upgrade to the AVICZ-110BT (would hihgly recomend theis unit over the one i currently have).

No comments:

Post a Comment