Thursday, January 19, 2012

My acura tsx 2009 read no oil! What do I do?

I have been letting my daughter drive our new Acura TSX to school. I went somewhere with her last night, and when we pulled into our driveway the car made a beep sound and the panel showed "0% Oil." What do I do? Should I drive it in to the dealership? I don't want to ruin the engine, it is brand new. My acura tsx 2009 read no oil! What do I do?
look in the owners manual about how to check the oil level and follow those directions. If there's no oil in the car, add some and take it to the dealer to check out why? If the oil is full, then the sensor is faulty and needs to be replaced.
add oilMy acura tsx 2009 read no oil! What do I do?
It probably is telling you it's time for an oil change. Open the glove box, pull out the manual and read it. Or call the dealer.



If you were completely out of oil, you would have heard clattering and seen smoke.
new cars have a alot of engine friction ,,check the level !My acura tsx 2009 read no oil! What do I do?
ONLY take it to an Acura dealer. It is possible that the oil and filter needs changing and 0 percent shows there is no oil life remaining.
STOP!! Do NOT drive it, before adding oil.



GET THE OWNERS MANUAL OUT OF THE GLOVE BOX

read the manual, it will tell you how to add oil.



You can do it, it's easy!



(Let your daughter, the educated,college student, put oil in the car she took responsibility for).



She may have permanently damaged the block already!!



BUY OIL, Add OIL, Take to dealer, or repair shop to have it checked!!
Check oil, but I think it's just telling you it's time to change it, mine does the same thing, but it warns me at 10% oil life too. Read your owners manual under message center.
  • cb radio
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment