Thursday, January 19, 2012

Which should I buy: 2006 Acura TSX or a 2008 Ford Escape?

I'm turning 16 and these are the cars I'm looking into. I'm in love with escapes but I just drove the Acura and liked it too! My dad isn't really into fords anyway...but my neighbors Acura tsx has had problems. Which should I buy?Which should I buy: 2006 Acura TSX or a 2008 Ford Escape?
who is paying for this car along with the insurance and maintenance. I personally own a 06 tsx, bought new 11/06. It now has 120,000+problem free miles. excellent car. I know that the 04 tsx, being the first model year for the tsx has problems. It is up to you and the one paying for the car to test drive and decide. Good luck and please drive safe. Just remember you will get lots of friends when you own a car-the please drive me here and there. I would advice you to make the pay for some of the gas or no free rides.Which should I buy: 2006 Acura TSX or a 2008 Ford Escape?
Buy import over American. Imports hold their resale value alot better then American. I've been a Honda and Acura owner for many years and you'll be way happier with the tax. And I've also owned fords before NEVER AGAIN FORD SUCK!!!!Which should I buy: 2006 Acura TSX or a 2008 Ford Escape?
I say the ford escape is going to make you more unique. Plus you are in love with the car
  • barometer
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment