Thursday, January 19, 2012

I am thinking about getting a blackberry storm and I want to know if it is compatible with my 2009 acura tsx?

The Acura website says it is still in the testing phase but I was hoping that someone might have gotten one already and can tell me if it works with the handsfree link. ThanksI am thinking about getting a blackberry storm and I want to know if it is compatible with my 2009 acura tsx?
Don't by a Blackberry Storm, I bought one, kept it for a week, then re activated my Dare and sold the Storm on eBay.

The Storm's clicky touch screen is incredibly annoying and makes typing very slow as you have to press the screen all the way down and come all the way back up before you can go to the next letter.

The best touch option on the verizon network is currently the Dare, if you don't like that then I suggest you just wait for something new.

No comments:

Post a Comment