Thursday, January 12, 2012

How can I upgrade the Acura TSX navigation DVD without paying the dealer $200?

I drive an Acura TSX with an outdated navigation system.How can I upgrade the Acura TSX navigation DVD without paying the dealer $200?
you should beable to update it free of charge. Try acuras website..or call there customer service.



But usually Navigation systems dont get outdated..expecially on such a new model liek a TSXHow can I upgrade the Acura TSX navigation DVD without paying the dealer $200?
The system isn't outdated but the maps can be. The update DVD's will include improved maps of newly developed areas as well as more up to date business directories. You can find discs on ebay for a fraction of the retail price

Report Abuse

How can I upgrade the Acura TSX navigation DVD without paying the dealer $200?
Hello All,



I'm considering buying a new Acura TSX w or w/o NAV. Can the NAV display be used for playing DVD ? If so, i would defntly consdiering buying. Please do let me know.



Thanks

Shivram

Report Abuse


GET ONE OFF THE BACK OF A TRUCK.. Those are coded to each car... so if u try to remove or replace it yourself.. it stops working until you pay them 200$ to reset it -.- so, dont Fuzz wit it

No comments:

Post a Comment